HUBUNGAN ANTARA KUALITAS LAYANAN DENGAN KEPUASAN KONSUMEN DI RUMAH CANTIK AMANIE KEBUN TEBENG KOTA BENGKULU

Regita Cahyani(1), Riskan Riskan(2), Suardi Jasma(3),
(1) Pendidikan Nonformal Universitas Bengkulu, Indonesia
(2) Pendidikan Nonformal Universitas Bengkulu, Indonesia
(3) Pendidikan Nonformal Universitas Bengkulu, Indonesia

Abstract


This study was aimed to figure out if there is significant correlation between service quality and customers' satisfaction at Rumah Cantik Amanie in Kebun Tebeng of Bengkulu municipality. This was a quantitative study. Method used in this study was survey. Data collection was done by giving away questionnaire in the form of written statement to be filled in by the respondents based on the real situation. The respondents were 212 people, taken by purposive sampling technique. Data analysis method used were descriptive analysis and correlation analysis. Based on the analysis result and hipothesis examination it could be concluded that: (1) Amanie salon's service quality had been quality in the customers'  opinion proven by average score of 4.04. This  average score was in the range of 3.41 - 4.20 which was categorized to be "quality"; (2) Amanie salon's customers' satisfaction had already been satisfied category, with average answer of 4.09. This score was in the range of 3.41-4.20 which meant "satisfied"; (3) There was correlation between service quality and Amanie salon's customers' satisfaction with correlation coefficent of 0.977.  The capability of service quality variable in explaining the rise and fall of Amanie Salon's customers' satisfaction was still huge. It was 95.45%, while the rest 4.55% was affected by other factor which was not studied.

 

Keywords : service quality, customers' satisfaction


Full Text:

PDF

References


Bitner, Mary Jo, 2003, Service Marketing Integration Customer

Focus Acroos The Firm. Boston; Mc Graw Hill

Darmawan Suryot.2013.Dasar-dasar Manajemen Pemasaran.

Yogyakarta:CAPS

Freddy Rangkuti, (2002) The Power of Brands, Teknik Mengelola

Brand Equity dan Strategi Pengembangan Merek.

Jakarta:Gramedia Pustaka.

Kotler, Philip, 2002. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi Kesepuluh.

Diterjemahkan oleh Benyamin Molan. Jilid 1. Jakarta : Indeks

Lovelock, Christopher H. dan Wright, Lauren K., 2003,Principles

of Service Marketing and Management, Prentice Hall Inc.,

Upper Saddle River, New Jersey.

Parasuraman, Valarie A. Zeithaml, and Leonard L. Berry,

"SERVQUAL: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer

Perceptions of Service Quality" dalam Journal of Retailing

Volume 64 Number 1 Spring 1988

Salomon, R. Michael dan Stuart, W. Elnora. 2003. Marketing Real

People, RealChoices, International Edition. Prentice Hall. New

Jersey.

Stanton, William J.,(1991),Prinsip Pemasaran,Erlangga, Jakarta.

Sudjana, T., 2008. Sistem Pendidikan Nasional, Alfabelta,

Bandung

Sugiyono.2011.Penelitian Kualitatif Dan Kuantitatif.Bandung:

Alpabeta.

Supranto.2001.Pengukuran Tingkat Kepuasan Kunsumen Untuk

Meningkatkan Permintaan Pasar. Jakarta:PT.Rinike Cipta.

Suryana.2003.Kewirausahaan Ed1.Jakarta:Selemba Empat

Tjiptono, Fandy, (2007) “Stratergi Pemasaran”, Edisi Kedua,

Penerbit Andi, Yogyakarta , 2005. Pemasaran Jasa, Edisi

pertama. Malang: Bayu Media Publishing.hnik). Bandung:

Tarsito.


Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 0 times
 PDF Downloaded : 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Locations: