Main Article Content
Garbage is an item that is considered obsolete and discarded by the previous owner/user, but for some people it can still be used if it is managed with the right procedures. Waste processing must be carried out efficiently and effectively so that the amount of waste accumulation can be reduced. Community service activities in the form of outreach about the manufacture of organic fertilizers made from household kitchen waste with the aim that all households are aware of and can participate in preparing for the manufacture and use of organic fertilizers.
Copyright (c) 2023 Armelly, Romi Gunawan Gunawan, Merri Anitasari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- This statement is a commitment from the author, to respect copyright, both in terms of quoting the work of others, as well as in the use of journal content.
- If needed, the author can send a statement of authenticity of the manuscript. With the receipt of an article by the Editor of Kreativasi - Journal of Community Empowerment, the article submitted has the copyright held by Kreativasi - Journal of Community Empowerment:
- Kreativasi - Journal of Community Empowerment has the right to reproduce and distribute articles that have been published in journals.
- The author is not permitted to publish the same article that has been published in this journal.
- Ign. Suharto, Prof. Dr, 2011. Limbah Kimia Dalam Pencemaran Udara dan Air, Jakarta
- Mulyono, 2008, Membuat Mol dan Kompos Dari Sampah Rumah Tangga. Bandung
- Nugroho Panji, 2013. Panduan Membuat Kompos Cair. Jakarta: Pustaka baru Press
- Sastrawijaya A. Tresna, 2009.Pencemaran Lingkungan. Jakarta : Rineka cipta
Ign. Suharto, Prof. Dr, 2011. Limbah Kimia Dalam Pencemaran Udara dan Air, Jakarta
Mulyono, 2008, Membuat Mol dan Kompos Dari Sampah Rumah Tangga. Bandung
Nugroho Panji, 2013. Panduan Membuat Kompos Cair. Jakarta: Pustaka baru Press
Sastrawijaya A. Tresna, 2009.Pencemaran Lingkungan. Jakarta : Rineka cipta