Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- This statement is a commitment from the author, to respect copyright, both in terms of quoting the work of others, as well as in the use of journal content.
- If needed, the author can send a statement of authenticity of the manuscript. With the receipt of an article by the Editor of Conjunture: The Journal of Economics, the article submitted has the copyright held by Conjunture: The Journal of Economics.
- Conjunture: The Journal of Economics has the right to reproduce and distribute articles that have been published in journals.
- The author is not permitted to publish the same article that has been published in this journal.