Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this Journal agree to the following conditions:
Copyright in each article is the property of the author.
The author acknowledges that Journal of Governance and Public Administration has the right to publish for the first time with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author can enter the writing separately, regulate the non-exculsive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (for example: sent to the author's institution respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was first published in the Journal Governance and Public Administration;
The Journal of Dynamics Management and Public Policy is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows anyone to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, compose, modify, and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial interests, as long as they attach credit to the Author for the original creation.