- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
Focus and Scope
Focus and scope of ICOMES: Indonesian Journal of Community Empowerment and Service are:
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Community service, people, local food security, nutrition and public health
- Trainning, marketing, appropriate technology design
- Community empowerment, sosial acces
- student community service
- Human resouce and environmentally sound technological development
- Service learning
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
All manuscripts submitted to indonesian Journal of Community Empowerment and Service (ICOMES) must follow focus and scope, and author guidelines of this journal. The submitted manuscripts must address scientific merit or novelty appropriate to the focus and scope. All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection softaware to do the similarity checking. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal by using a Turnitin software. If it is found plagiarism indication (above 30%), editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
The research article submitted to this journal will be peer-reviewed at least 2 (two) or more expert reviewers. The reviewers give scientific valuable comments improving the contents of the manuscript.
Final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to reviewers comments. Jurnal Geocelebes has four kind of decisions:
- Accepted, as it is
- Accepted by Minor Revisions (let authors revised with stipulated time)
- Accepted by Major Revisions (let authors revised with stipulated time)
- Rejected (generally, on grounds of outside of scope and aim, major technical description problems, lack of clarity of presentation)
Publication of accepted articles including the sequence of published articles will be made by Editor in Chief by considering sequence of accepted date and geographical distribution of authors as well as thematic issue.
Indonesian Journal of Community Empowerment and Service (ICOMES) is published two times in a year, that is in June and December
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...