Already have a Username/Password for Kinestetik : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Kinestetik : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani is a journal of physical education, health and recreation first printed in March 2013, this scientific journal accepts writings that have never been published elsewhere. and receive writings on the subject of physical education, sports, health and recreation.
When submitting a manuscript, the author should follow the guidelines below :
1. The manuscript should be within the scope and focus of this journal subject.
2. Articles submitted to the Journal should normally be between 4,000 to 8,000 words or between 7-14 pages with single space and should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and minimum 150 words, containing the importance of the topic, objective, method, findings, and conclusion.
3. Below the abstract, about three to five keywords should appear together with the main body of the article with the font size 11.
4. The journal operates a peer review process and promotes blind reviewing. To facilitate this process, author’s names (without academic titles), institutional affiliations, and the email address of the corresponding author should appear only on a detachable cover sheet.
5. Articles should be written in English in single space, using Microsoft Word, font size 12, Times New Roman, top and left margin 3 cm, bottom and right margin 2.54 cm, printed in Letters.
6. Insert a header on even page indicating name of the Journal, Volume, Number, month, and year, and page number of the publication. On odd page, insert the author(s) and a few words of the title of the articles.
7. Write the main body of the article in two columns, except for tables and figures. Use first line indent of 1 cm, but no indent for first paragraph right after the main title and first paragraph after subheadings.
8. Block citation should be 1 cm indented with the font size 11.
9. For research-based articles, the outline used is: introduction (without heading or subheading), method, findings and discussion, conclusion, and references.
10. The introduction should consist of the background of the study, research contexts, literary review, and research objective. All introduction should be presented in the forms of paragraphs, not pointers, with the proportion of 15-20% of the whole article length.
11. The method section consists of description concerning the research design, data sources, data collection, and data analysis with the proportion of 10-15% of the total article length, all presented in the form of paragraphs.
12. The findings and discussion section consist of description of the results of the data analysis to answer the research question(s) and their meanings seen from current theories and references of the area addressed. The proportion of this section is 40-60% of the total article length.
13. The conclusion section consists of the summary, restatement, comment or evaluation of the main findings.
14. Use only horizontal lines when using tables. Put table number and the title of the table on top of it.
15. The sources cited should at least 70% come from those published in the last 10 years. The sources cited are primary sources in the forms of journal articles, books, and research reports, including theses and dissertations.
16. Citation is done using bracket (last name and year of publication). When the sources are cited verbatim, page number is included (p. 78 or pp. 78-89).
17. Quotation and references follows APA style and the latter should be included at the end of the article.