Focus and ScopeKinestetik : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani bianually publishes research on various aspects of the sports and exercise sciences, physical education, health, sports, physical, recreation and others, articles written in English. Sub topics can be as follows:
- Physical Education
- Traditional Sports
- Sports Health
- Sports medicine
- Sports nutrition
- Sports management
- The learning model
- The learning methods
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript that goes assessed by the following rules:
- The authenticity of its contribution to the field of scientific publishing, methodological and theoretical reliability is taken in accordance with topics, coherence analysis, grammar and writing in accordance with existing rules.
- Each manuscript submitted by the author, will do peer review
- Each article will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers.
- The article will be accepted at least recommended by two reviewers and with permission from the editor.
- The principle of recruitment of reviewers has at least written scientific journals as the first author, or a member of the author on three of articles, both publications of accredited national-scale scientific journals and international-scale scientific journal publications.
- Any incoming paper will be checked by the section editor, if it does not match the scope of the Kinestetik, it will be returned for rejection, so if there are things that do not match the regularized style Kinestetik, then the paper will be returned to the author, if it is appropriate With a regularized style Kinestetik, it will be assigned to reviewers.
- The process of reviewing a paper using a double blind method involving a minimum of two reviewers who have been selected by a section editor, if between reviewers there are conflicting decisions, it will be additional reviewers to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.
Plagiarism is a serious problem and is very easy to avoid. We use the Turnitin and iThenticate software for early detection of possible plagiarism. But still if there are articles found plagiarized later with the similarity number exceeds 25%, the right action will be taken. We will review articles that are suspected/claimed not to be in accordance with the publication ethics and that article may be withdrawn.