Already have a Username/Password for Kreativasi: Journal of Community Empowerment?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts submitted must have never been published and are not being submitted to other journals and publishers.
- The submitted manuscript must be in accordance with the Kreativasi - Journal of Community Empowerment template, including the style and bibliography described in the Author Guidelines.
- During the submission process, the author is required to examine the manuscript so that it complies with the rules and conditions. If a manuscript is found that does not comply with the provisions, the manuscript can be returned.
- The file submission of the manuscript is within Ms.Word's format.
- Manuscript length ranges from 8-20 pages
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- This statement is a commitment from the author, to respect copyright, both in terms of quoting the work of others, as well as in the use of journal content.
- If needed, the author can send a statement of authenticity of the manuscript. With the receipt of an article by the Editor of Kreativasi - Journal of Community Empowerment, the article submitted has the copyright held by Kreativasi - Journal of Community Empowerment:
- Kreativasi - Journal of Community Empowerment has the right to reproduce and distribute articles that have been published in journals.
- The author is not permitted to publish the same article that has been published in this journal.
The name and email address on this journal site whether inputed nor printed, will be used exclusively for the purpose of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or for other parties.