Main Article Content
Point of Sales System (POS System) is a recent popular application that able to overcome
the daily business operational problems of SMEs, because it provides information on the
types of goods, prices, and inventories. This activity introduces POS and training partners
to use the application. These activities are successfully implemented a method that is
specifically designed for the layman who do not understand the science of accounting. The
method is called puzzle drilling method. This method proved to be effective to change the
mindset quickly. At first all the partners prepare an income statement with the concept of
money going out and money coming, but with this method partners quickly realized their
misunderstanding and ignorance about the income statement. Generally this activity has
its own benefit for the SMEs owner.
Keywords: Point of Sales System, Puzzle Drilling Method, Income Statement
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Anonim. 2009, Laporan Bank Indonesia.
- Nurazi, Ridwan, Fitri Santi, dan Siti Aisyah, 2009, Financial Management dan
- Peningkatan Profitabilitas Usaha Kecil Menengah di Kota Bengkulu, Laporan Hasil
- Penelitian Hibah Bersaing.
Anonim. 2009, Laporan Bank Indonesia.
Nurazi, Ridwan, Fitri Santi, dan Siti Aisyah, 2009, Financial Management dan
Peningkatan Profitabilitas Usaha Kecil Menengah di Kota Bengkulu, Laporan Hasil
Penelitian Hibah Bersaing.