Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text or the format of your article is already appropriate with our article template, if don't, please see first our Author Guidelines, Focus and Scope.
- The submission has not been previously published The Maximum similarity of 25% uses Turnitin), nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Minimum reference 10 citation sources at last ten years comes from 80% of scientific journals, the rest may be sourced from proceedings, patents, research books, research reports. Insert Citation dan Bibliography by using mendeley, format with style of APA
- Articles uploaded are a maximum of 12 pages and a minimum of 6 pages, can use Indonesian or English
- The maximum uploaded file is 2 MB with the .docx file format and paper of B5 size
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish in this journal agree with the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.