SPORT GYMNASTICS : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani, bianually publishes research on various aspects of the sports and exercise sciences, physical education, health, sports, physical, recreation and others, this scientific journal accepts writings that have never been published elsewhere. The manuscript should be within the scope and focus of this journal subject.
- Articles submitted to the Journal should normally be between 5,000 to 7,000 words or between 8-17 pages with single space and should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words, containing the importance of the topic, objective, method, findings, and conclusion.
- Below the abstract, about three to five keywords should appear together with the main body of the article with the font size 11.
- The journal operates a peer review process and promotes blind reviewing. To facilitate this process, author’s names (without academic titles), institutional affiliations, and the email address of the corresponding author should appear only on a detachable cover sheet.
- Articles be written in English or Indonesia in single space, using Microsoft Word, font size 12, Times New Roman, top and left margin 3 cm, bottom and right margin 2.54 cm, printed in Letters.
- Insert a header on even page indicating name of the Journal, Volume, Number, month, and year, and page number of the publication. On odd page, insert the author(s) and a few words of the title of the articles.
- Footnotes should appear at the end of the text, not at the foot of the relevant page. Page number should be inserted at the bottom, placed on the right.
- Write the main body of the article in two columns, except for tables and figures. Use first line indent of 1 cm, but no indent for first paragraph right after the main title and first paragraph after subheadings.
- Block citation should be 1 cm indented with the font size 11.
- For research-based articles, the outline used is: introduction (without heading or subheading), method, findings and discussion, conclusion, and references.
- The title should be less than 12 words, centered, with font zize 14.
- The introduction should consist of the background of the study, research contexts, literary review, and research objective. All introduction should be presented in the forms of paragraphs, not pointers, with the proportion of 15-20% of the whole article length.
- The method section consists of description concerning the research design, data sources, data collection, and data analysis with the proportion of 10-15% of the total article length, all presented in the form of paragraphs.
- The findings and discussion section consist of description of the results of the data analysis to answer the research question(s) and their meanings seen from current theories and references of the area addressed. The proportion of this section is 40-60% of the total article length.
- The conclusion section consists of the summary, restatement, comment or evaluation of the main findings.
- Use only horizontal lines when using tables. Put table number and the title of the table on top of it.
- Every source cited in the body of the article should appear in the reference, and all sources appearing in the reference should be cited in the body of the article.
- The sources cited should at least 80% come from those published in the last 10 years. The sources cited are primary sources in the forms of journal articles, books, and research reports, including theses and dissertations.
- Citation is done using bracket (last name and year of publication). When the sources are cited verbatim, page number is included (p. 78 or pp. 78-89).
- Quotation and references follows APA style and the latter should be included at the end of the article in the following examples:
Balitbang. (2008). The assessment of curriculum policies in secondary education: Assessment report. Jakarta: Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan.
Costner, K. (Director), & Blake, M. (Writer). (1990). Dances With Wolves [Motion picture]. United States: Majestic Film/Tig Productions.
Cox, C. (1999). Teaching language arts: A student-and response-centered classroom (3th ed.). Needam Heights, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
Hunston, S. & Oakey, D. (2010). Introducing applied linguistics: Concepts and skills. New York, NY: Routledge.
Johnson, L., Lewis, K., Peters, M., Harris, Y., Moreton, G., Morgan, B. et al. (2005). How far is far? London: McMillan.
Palmer, R. (in press). A third way: online labs integrated with print materials. Indonesian Journal of Applied Linguistics.
Sugihartono, T., Sutisyana, A., & Sugiyanto, S. (2020). PRODUKTIVITAS LEMBAR KERJA PESERTA DIDIK (LKPD) PJOK DENGAN PENERAPAN MODEL PROJEK BASE LEARNING PADA PRODI PENJAS FKIP UNIB. Kinestetik: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani, 4(1), 63-72.
Suherdi, D. (2010). Week three: Analyzing structure [Powerpoint slides]. Unpublished manuscript, IG502, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung, Indonesia
Sukyadi, D. & Mardiani, R. (2011b). The washback effect of national examination (ENE) on English teachers’ classroom teaching and students’ learning. K@ta: A Biannual Publication on the Study of Language and Literature, 13(1), pp. 96-111.
Sukyadi, D. (2011). The metaphorical use of English address terms in Indonesian blog comments (A pragmatic analysis of Indonesian bloggers). Dalam Nasanius, Y. (ed.) Conference on English Studies (CONEST) 8, pp. 133-135, Jakarta: Unika Atma Jaya.
Waugh, L.R., & Monville-Burston, M. (eds.). (1990). On language: Roman Jakobson. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
Yarmani, Y., & Syafrial, S. (2020). THE IMPLEMENTATION OF HANGING BALL EXERCISE FOR IMPROVING KEDENG SMASH ABILITIES IN TAKRAW LEARNING. Kinestetik: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani, 4(1), 99-107.
Yarmani, Y. (2020). PETANQUE SPORTS TRAINING AND SOCIALIZATION FOR PJOK TEACHERS IN MGMP SUKARAJA, KAB. SELUMA. Dharma Raflesia: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengembangan dan Penerapan IPTEKS, 18(1), 12-14.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
• Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA)
SPORT GYMNASTICS : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
you are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.