Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal PGSD: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- Jurnal PGSD: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar, contains scientific articles in the field of basic education. Manuscripts can be in the form of research results, literature reviews, field cases and ideas. Manuscripts must have never been published in Indonesian. This journal is published twice a year, in May and November.
- Manuscripts are sent in the form of soft copies of Microsoft Word files, through the online system by registering first at the address https://ejournal.unib.ac.id/index.php/pgsd/user/register and via e-mail pgsd. fkip@unib .ac.id, typed using A4 paper size, Century Schoolbook font size 10, except for subtitles with font size 12 and tables and pictures/graphics with font size 9, left and right margins 3.5 cm, top margin 3 cm and 2.75 cm below. It is written in 1 space.
- Original Manuscripts/Original articles must be title aligned (in Indonesian, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion, thanks and references)
- TITLE written in Indonesian (font 14), the number of words not more than 16 (sixteen) words. The author's name, institution and address, including the author's email are written below the title.
- ABSTRACT, written in English, short and concise and under it written keywords or keywords 4-6 words. The number of words in the Abstract is not more than 200 words with 1 space.
- INTRODUCTION, contains the research background based on relevant library materials, research objectives and hypotheses (hypotheses are not required in the literature review).
- METHODS, contains the materials and methods used in the research in detail and briefly as well as the statistical analysis used.
- RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, containing research results in the form of reviews, tables or graphs. The discussion contains a discussion of research results that are referred to with relevant library materials and are contained in the introduction.
- CONCLUSION, contains conclusions about the results and a brief and concise discussion.
- REFERENCES, compiled by containing names alphabetically, year, title, Publisher, City, pages without serial numbers. Contains a minimum of 15 sources consisting of 80% scientific journal articles and 20% other sources.
Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 450000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
Before and after transfer payment, please contact SMS/WA Dwi Anggraini (+6281374151194).