Already have a Username/Password for TRIBUTE: JOURNAL OF COMMUNITY SERVICES?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Always put clear corespondence address including email
- We encourage that references used should be no older than 10 years
- Submitted graphs and picture/photos including maps should be in a very good quality to be printed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Copy this AUTHOR CONTRIBUTION FORM (download) and after filling it, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy this COPYRIGHT TRANSFER STATEMENT form (download) and after filling it, please send it to email@example.com
Copy this form and after filling it, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER STATEMENT
When this article is accepted for publication, its copyright is transferred to TRIBUTE : JOURNAL OF COMMUNITY SERVICES. The copyright transfer covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature. This is copyright transfer statement (Download) for signed by the corresponding author.
The author warrants that this article is original and that the author has full power to publish. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In regard to all kind of plagiarism in this manuscript, if any, only the author(s) will take full responsibility.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows:
• Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
TRIBUTE : JOURNAL OF COMMUNITY SERVICES is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
you are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.