Already have a Username/Password for PENDIPA Journal of Science Education?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
When submitting a manuscript, the author should follow the guidelines below.
1) The manuscript should be within the scope and focus of this journal subject.
2) The manuscript is sent in Ms.Word format with the following conditions:
- A4 paper (21 cm x 21,7cm) with the page margin; Left (3.3 cm), top (4 cm), Right (3.3 cm), and bottom (3.4 cm);
- The number of the manuscript pages between 4-10 pages.
- The script is written one column with Times New Roman font 11, except for the title of the manuscript (Times New Roman font 14).
- The conjunctions (and, in, or with, as well, about, that, against, so, because, then, for the sake,) and prepositions (in, to, from, into, within, by, through) are written in lowercase.
3) Manuscript are written with the following regulations.
- TITLE (Times New Roman 14; contains uppercase in the first letter and bold; 1 space).
- Author(s) Name (Times New Roman 12 and bold; 1 space).
- Author(s) Affiliation (Times New Roman 10; 1 space), contains the name of the institution/organization/workplace/author’s works/study place.
- Correspondence (Times New Roman 10;1 space), contains first author’s email address.
- Abstract (Times New Roman 11; contains uppercase in the first letter and bold; 1 space). The manuscript abstract is written in English and Bahasa in 150-250 words.
- Keywords (Times New Roman 11; bold) and their contents (Times New Roman 11), keywords are written in English and Bahasa; with a number of 3-5 keywords.
- INTRODUCTION (Times New Roman 11 and bold) and its contents (Times New Roman 11; 1 space).
- METHODS (Times New Roman 11 and bold) and its contents (Times New Roman 11; 1 space).
- RESULTS AND DISCUSSION (Times New Roman 12 and bold) and its contents (Times New Roman 11; 1 space).
- CONCLUSION (Times New Roman 11 and bold) and its contents (Times New Roman 11; 1 space).
- REFERENCES (Times New Roman 11 and bold) and reading sources (Times New Roman 11; 1 space). Source of citations and bibliography must be the same. The writing format of a bibliography refers to the American Psychological Association (APA). Citation and bibliography writing are advised to use the Mendeley application.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.