Already have a Username/Password for University Of Bengkulu Law Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, researchers and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. The scope of the articles published in this journal deal with a broad range of topics in the fields of Criminal Law, Private Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, International Law, Islamic Law, Environmental Law, Medical Law, Economic Law, Local Wisdom Law, Labor Law and another section related contemporary issues in law.
- Manuscripts or articles are sent in a soft copy of Microsoft Word files, through an online system by registering first at the address https://ejournal.unib.ac.id/index.php/ubelaj/user/register and via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, typed using A4 paper sizes, Times New Roman font size 12 except abstracts and tables with font size 10, left and right margins 2.5 cm, top and bottom margins 2.5 cm. Written in space 2 (for the review process) and the total number of pages is no more than 30 pages.
- Excel formatted tables, JPEG format images, graphics and the like are placed into text manuscripts.
- Original Manuscript / Original article must be harmonized in the title (in Indonesian and English, introduction, method, results and Analysis, conclusions, Acknowledgments and Reference
- TITLE is written in Indonesian (font 14) if the article is in Indonesian, if the text is in English then there is no need for an Indonesian title, font 14), the number of words does not exceed 15 (fifteen) words. The author's name, institution and address, including the author's e-mail are written under the title.
- ABSTRACT, written in English, is short and dense and below is written Key words or keywords 4-6 words. The number of words in Abstract is no more than 300 words with 1 space
- ABSTRACT, written in Indonesian, short and solid and written below are keywords. The number of words in Abstract is no more than 300 words 1 space.
- INTRODUCTION, contains background research based on relevant library materials, research objectives, should be clear and provide the issue to be discussed in the manuscript.
- METHODS, contains the material and methods used in the study in detail. The Method are written in descriptive and should provide a statement regarding the methodology of the research. The method are optional, only for original research articles.
- RESULTS AND ANALYSIS, contains the result of analysis and discussion of the object of study. The analysis or results of the research should be clear and concise. The results should summarize (scientific) findings rather than providing data in great detail. Please highlight differences between your results or findings and the previous publications by other researchers.
- CONCLUSION, Conclusion contains a description that should answer the objectives of research. Provide a clear and concise conclusion.
- REFERENCES, arranged by loading names alphabetically, year, title, Publisher, City, page without serial number. Contains at least 7 (seven) scientific journals.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.