Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Manuscripts or articles sent in Microsoft Word soft copy files, typed using A4 paper size, left and right margins 2 cm, top and bottom margins 2 cm, written in 1 space and the total number of pages is no more than 12 pages.
- Abstract is written in Indonesian and English (if the article is in Indonesian). If the text is in English then there is no need for an Indonesian language.
- Introduction in article has four citations (minimum) and references contain no less than 15 citation sources at last ten years.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
• Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
Jurnal Kumparan Fisika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.