Focus and Scope
Jurnal Agroindustri is published to accommodate scientific articles written by students, lecturers, and researches for the development of agricultural industry (agroindustry); therefore, manuscripts that could be published in this Journal are ideas, research results, or review of literatures concerning or related to agroindustry. The Journal has decided to focus on technology, system and management of agroindustry components; that are raw materials, process, machinery, apparatus, energy, electrification, man power, quality of product, packaging, storage, and waste.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
All manuscripts received, first will be check for similarity, relevancy, completeness, and meet the guidelines. If all checks are checked, the manuscripts would be sent to three reviewers relevant; otherwise would be returned to the author. Double-blind review method is applied in the process of review to have an objective result. Depending on the recomendation of the reviewers, the manuscript would be treated differently.
If the correction is categorized major, the result of the review will be sent directly to the author. The author is asked to correct the manuscript and resent to the journal as a new manuscript. If discussion is required, the editor in charge would be the moderator. Should any problem arise, the chief editor would take care of it.
If the correction is categorized minor, the editor in charge would help the author to correct it. The manuscript will be sent to the author; and author is asked to resent the correction in a week; otherwise the editor in charge would correct it; and then the manuscript is sent to the layout editor.
Result of layout is a manuscript ready to be published in the journal. Result of layout will be send to the author to get proofreading from the author. Within 2 days (48 hours) after receiving the layout, the author must sent the proofreading back to the editor in charge; otherwise the editor would sign it.
Copyright agreement, stating that the author agree to transfer the right to copy the article to the journal management, would also be sent to the author. Author need to sign and sent it to the editor together with the bill payment for publishing the article. If the copyright agreement and bill are not received, the article will never been published.
J. Agroindustri is published twice a year regularly; due on May and November. Whenever needed, however, an additional or special edition could be made available.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Every writer who wishes to submit a publication of the research results and literature review on the Jurnal Agroindustri must comply with the publication ethics that apply and apply in J. Agroindustri
• Each text that will be published must be sent via the OJS system by first registering as a writer at J. Agroindustri.
• Any facts that might be considered as possible conflicts of interest from the author must be disclosed into the text before submission.
• Authors must accurately present their research findings and include objective discussions about the importance of their findings.
• Data and methods used in research need to be presented in sufficient detail in the paper, so that other researchers can replicate the work.
• The author at least needs to have raw data available to present to the referee and editor of the journal, if asked. The author needs to make sure the right steps are taken so that the raw data is maintained in full for a reasonable time after publication.
• Submission of manuscripts simultaneously to more than one journal will not be tolerated.
• Re-publishing content that is not a novel will not be tolerated (for example, English translations of papers published in other languages will not be accepted).
• If errors and inaccuracies are found by the author after the publication of their paper, they must be immediately communicated to the editor of this journal so that appropriate action can be taken.
• Text must not contain any information that has been published. If it includes an image or data that has been published, please obtain the necessary permission from the copyright holder to publish it under the CC-BY license. For more information, see the Rights and Permissions page.
• Plagiarism, data creation, and image manipulation cannot be tolerated.
• Plagiarism includes copying text, ideas, images, or data from other sources, even from your own publications, without giving any credit to the original source.
• Reuse of text copied from other sources must be between the quotation and the original source must be quoted. If the research design or structure or language of the manuscript has been inspired by previous works, these works must be quoted explicitly.
• If plagiarism is detected during the peer review process, the text may be rejected. If plagiarism is detected after publication, we can issue corrections or retract the paper.
• Image files may not be manipulated or adapted in any way that can cause misinterpretation of the information provided by the original image.
Jurnal Agroindustri, contains writings / scientific works in the field of Agricultural Industri. The manuscript can be in the form of research results, literature review, field cases and ideas. Manuscripts must be original (never published) using Indonesian or English. This journal is published 2 times a year, namely on Mei and Nopember.
Manuscripts or articles are sent in a soft copy of Microsoft Word files, through an online system by registering first at the address https://ejournal.unib.ac.id/index.php/agroindustri/user/register and via e-mail email@example.com, typed using A4 paper sizes, Times New Roman font size 12 except abstracts and tables with font size 10, left and right margins 2.5 cm, top and bottom margins 2.5 cm. Written in space 2 (for the review process) and the total number of pages is no more than 15 pages.
Excel formatted tables, JPEG format images, graphics and the like are placed into text manuscripts.
Original Manuscript / Original article must be harmonized in the title (in Indonesian and English, introduction, material and method, results and discussion, conclusions, thank you and bibliography)
TITLE is written in Indonesian (font 13) and English (if the article is in Indonesian, if the text is in English then there is no need for an Indonesian title, font 12), the number of words does not exceed 15 (fifteen) words. The author's name, institution and address, including the author's e-mail are written under the title.
ABSTRACT, written in English, is short and dense and below is written Key words or keywords 4-6 words. The number of words in Abstract is no more than 200 words with 1 space.
ABSTRACT, written in Indonesian, short and solid and written below are keywords. The number of words in Abstract is no more than 200 words 1 space.
INTRODUCTION, contains background research based on relevant library materials, research objectives and hypotheses (hypotheses are not needed in literature review).
MATERIALS AND METHODS, contains the material and methods used in the study in detail and briefly as well as statistical analysis used.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, contains research results in the form of reviews, tables or graphs. The discussion contains a discussion of the results of the research referred to with relevant library materials and contained in the introduction.
CONCLUSION, contains conclusions on the results and discussion briefly and densely and should not be more than one paragraph.
REFERENCES, arranged by loading names alphabetically, year, title, Publisher, City, page without serial number. Contains at least 7 (seven) scientific journals.
J. Agroindustri publishes all of its articles in the full open access format. The scientific community and the general public have, free, unlimited, and direct access to all content published in J. Agroindustri as soon as it is published on the Internet. This means that J.Agroindustri does not receive revenue from sales of subscriptions to print or view the online version of its journals or from charging "pay per view" fees. Therefore, J. Agroindustri needs to finance its editorial and production costs by collecting article processing fees (APC) from authors or research funding bodies. The value of J.Agroindustri (APC) article processing fees is IDR 250,000.00.
Screening for Plagiarism
Plagiarism is a serious problem and is very easy to avoid. Articles indicated that plagiarism is not permitted to be published in Jurnal Agroindustri. We use the Plagiarism Checker software for the early detection of possible plagiarism. But still, if there are articles found plagiarized later, the right action will be taken in accordance with the publisher's guidelines on plagiarism. We will review articles that are suspected/claimed not to be in accordance with the publication ethics of Jurnal Agroindustri publishers and that article may be withdrawn. In addition, the article must be under 20 percent for similarity.