- ISSN: 2460-9145 (online)
- ISSN: 2460-8734 (print)
- DOI: 10.33369/diksa
- URL: https://ejournal.unib.ac.id/index.php/jurnaldiksa
Diksa : Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia is a peer-reviewed professional journal with the editorial board of scholars mainly in applied linguistics, literature, and Indonesian language teaching. It is published by the UNIB Press, Postgraduate Program of Indonesian Language Education, Universitas Bengkulu, Indonesia.
The journal seeks to disseminate research to educators around the world and is published twice a year in the months of June and December. The newest template has been published since Volume 5(1): June 2019.
Reviewers will review any submitted paper. Review process employs a double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
The scopes of the journal include the following topic areas:
- first, second, and foreign language teaching and learning;
- language in education;
- language planning, language testing;
- curriculum design and development;
- multilingualism and multilingual education;
- discourse analysis;
- clinical linguistics;
- literature and teaching; and
- orensic linguistics
Diksa : Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia is indexed in:
Vol. 7 No. 1 (2021): Juni